Synthetic Polyisoprene (PI)
- Formerly under the brand name of "Esteem®"
- Made from synthetic polyisoprene (PI)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Chemically identical to natural rubber latex, without the proteins
- Performs like latex in terms of comfort, fit, feel and durability
- Does not include the natural rubber latex proteins associated with latex sensitivity and allergic reactions
- Offers the broadest, most versatile line of PI surgical gloves
- Thin, thick, standard, emollient-coated and colored underglove versions available
- Produced on our unique surgical glove mold for an anatomical fit, more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm and features an interlocking, beaded cuff design that resists roll-down
- Cardinal Health, the industry leader in PI surgical gloves, supplies more than 65% of all polyisoprene surgical gloves used in healthcare today1
1 GHX 2011, All Channels.