Inventory Management Solutions
Cardinal Health Inventory Management Solutions are specifically designed to support the efficient workflow and business needs of contemporary specialty practices.
With our state-of-the-art dispensing cabinet, combined with a web-based interface and analytics engine, you can effectively manage inventory, automate product replenishment, optimize billing capture, and dispense drugs safely and efficiently.
We understand that integration with other key technologies within the practice is critical. This Cardinal Health solution seamlessly integrates with electronic medical records and practice management systems.
Additional features include:
- Easy-to-read screen with visual prompts to navigate the user through touchscreens
- Automated ordering based on patient needs or PAR level
- Complete historical lookup by patient, drug, or physician
- Clear and concise bag labels with customizable information based on the needs of your practice
Integrated Dispensing Solution incorporates multiple features to help improve patient safety.
Enhanced labels improve patient safety, save time and reduce medication errors.
- Multiple drugs on a single label
- Tall Man lettering to distinguish between look-alike and sound-alike drug names
- Medications are dispensed based on patient-specific orders that are physician-approved
Integrated Dispensing Solution is designed to improve staff and practice efficiency and workflow.
- Cloned clinical orders, replicated by previously dispensed orders
- Decimal point conversions reduces the need to manually perform units of measure conversions
- Innovative screen is easy to read and simple
- White bag and drug study products can be stored separately from regular inventory and dispensed from the cabinet
Integrated Dispensing Solution helps improve billing and revenue management by automatically managing supplies and pharmaceuticals, tracking inventory and calculating waste.
- Automated ordering through Specialty Online platform
- Auto calculates single-dose vial estimated waste
- Monitors multi-use vials by providing the ability to put away partial multi-dose vials or calculate waste of expired or broken vials
- Dispense receipts capture the entire history of each clinical order