Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions partners with urologists to optimize the patient and practice experience. We can bring innovative new drug therapies to market faster, provide reliable, cost-effective access to specialty medications and offer innovative solutions to help physicians improve their practice efficiency and profitability. Specialty Solutions is perfectly positioned to meet the changing needs of urology, which is changing from a purely surgical specialty to a more comprehensive patient care model offering multi-faceted care such as radiation oncology, drug therapy and more inclusive cancer care.
We offer a comprehensive group of business solutions for urologists, including the nation's largest group purchasing organization for urologists through VitalSourceSM GPO. Our membership includes more than 1,600 urologists and over 100 urology practices.
We strive to:
- Ensure that physicians receive their products and services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Provide physicians with the resources that help improve patients’ lives as well as the health of their practices.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution
We offer comprehensive contract pricing and secure overnight distribution of urology therapies and supportive care agents through Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution.
- Access to exclusive contracts with the nation’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Comprehensive contract pricing.
- Personal service: Our diverse sales force strives to deliver personalized service to our customers.
- Distribution team calls on practice administrators
- Relationship management team calls on physicians in a more strategic consulting role.
eobONE® Reimbursement Solution is a fast, easy, and secure web-based revenue cycle management tool aimed at improving your practice’s cash flow.
Our group purchasing organization and services business is dedicated to supporting healthcare professionals who prescribe and provide specialty pharmaceutical agents by delivering the right drug, at the right time for the right patient at the right place.