For more information please call customer service at 800.964.5227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chemotherapy drug test results
Features and benefits:
- Synthetic neoprene formulation
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Powder-free – helps to reduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associate with granulomas
- Softer, thinner and more tactilely responsive than previous Cardinal Health neoprene surgical gloves, while maintaining physical property performance
- Inner nitrile coating for effortless donning
- Cost-effective alternative to polyisoprene when natural rubber latex is not an option
- Tested for chemotherapy agent permeation in accordance with ASTM D 6978-05, "Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs"
- Produced on Cardinal Health surgical glove molds
- Exclusive glove mold with independent thumb design that allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down
50 pairs/box, 4 boxes/case