Protexis™ Latex Hydrogel
For more information please call customer service at 800.964.5227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and benefits:
- Natural rubber latex formulation1,2,3
- Powder-free – helps to reduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associate with granulomas
- Features our exclusive hydrogel coating that makes the gloves easy to don, even easier to wear
- Unique translucent yellow color – looks and performs like a second layer of skin
- Smooth grip finish balances tactile sensitivity with robust protection, even when double-gloving
- Produced on Cardinal Health surgical glove molds
- Exclusive glove mold with independent thumb design that allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down
50 pairs/box, 4 boxes/case
1 Contains 50 micrograms or less of total extractable protein per square decimeter, tested in accordance with ASTM D5712.
2 Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
3 Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses.