Protexis™ Latex Blue with Neu-Thera®
For more information please call customer service at 800.964.5227 or email email@example.com.
Features and benefits:
- Natural rubber latex formulation1,2,3
- Powder-free – helps to reduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associate with granulomas
- Neu-Thera® Emollient Coating
- Only available from Cardinal Health
- Ingredients include glycerin, provitamin B5 and gluconolactone
- Applied to the interior of the gloves
- Supports glove donnability – on/off, dry/damp, single/double
- Moisturizes, restores and soothes hands during wear
- Encourages compliance with hand washing and surgical hand antisepsis guidelines
- Ideal foundation layer or underglove when double-gloving
- Distinct blue color aids in alerting wearers to potentially dangerous perforations in the outer layer
- Produced on Cardinal Health surgical glove molds
- Exclusive glove mold with independent thumb design that allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down
50 pairs/box, 4 boxes/case
1 Contains 50 micrograms or less of total extractable protein per square decimeter, tested in accordance with ASTM D5712.
2 Caution: Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
3 Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions, including anaphylactic responses.