|What is SyntracTM Integration Tools?
SyntracTM Integration Tools is a software application designed to help nuclear medicine facilities and imaging centers be confident that compliance needs are met and provide reliable data to help make effective decisions. With the new tabbed interface and intuitive design, users can easily compile, analyze and share patient, procedure and medication usage information to facilitate collaboration.
How does SyntracTM Integration Tools help ensure necessary compliance requirements are met?
- SyntracTM Integration Tools is an effective tool to help ensure the nuclear medicine department is compliant with all RAM license, Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), state, and applicable accreditation requirements.
- As a centralized, electronic repository for required compliance data (i.e. patient dosing, waste disposal, Health Physics requirements), necessary regulatory compliance documentation is easily compiled to facilitate upcoming inspections.
What are the benefits of integration with Web Ordering?
- Integration with Web Ordering reduces the need to enter patient and prescription information multiple times, which helps reduce data-entry errors and increase efficiency.
- Orders placed through SyntracTM Integration Tools can be managed by accessing the Web Ordering site from any computer with an Internet browser or from a smartphone.
Can SyntracTM Integration Tools be adapted to our unique environment?
- Yes, SyntracTM Integration Tools can be adapted to meet a facility's unique needs whether it is to be used in one or many departments in the same facility or within multiple facilities or locations.
- With over 70 process-specific preferences SyntracTM Integration Tools can be customized to meet your facility's workflow and process needs.
How can SyntracTM Integration Tools help manage the financial pressures our facility is facing in this economic environment?
- Efficiency is key to any operation. Through its integration capabilities, SyntracTM Integration Tools helps drive increased efficiency so you can put more focus on delivering quality patient care.
- Through its powerful tracking codes and standard and custom reporting capabilities, SyntracTM Integration Tools provides reliable data to assist in collaborative planning and effective decision making. For example, SyntracTM Integration Tools can help:
- Track drug, resource and staffing utilization to provide actionable data to assist in the budgeting process.
- Identify and track referring physician activity to discover additional opportunities to market your facility.
- Identify and address issues, such as patient cancellations.
- Optimize staff and equipment resource utilization.
- Track trends of interest to your facility, such as returned doses.
|Can SyntracTM Integration Tools document patient radiation exposure?
- Patient radiation exposure is a key concern in healthcare today. SyntracTM Integration Tools can calculate patient radiation exposure so it can be documented in the patient record.
- The dosimetry report in SyntracTM Integration Tools documents the amount of radiation exposure a patient receives throughout the course of treatment, and over a period of time.
|What type of onsite implementation, training and ongoing support is provided?
- Cardinal Health Product Implementation Engineers are available for onsite or offsite installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Phone-based helpdesk support is available to assist with questions Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., EST.
|What is the cost of SyntracTM Integration Tools?
There are a number of installation packages available. Cost varies based on your installation and licensing needs. Please consult with your local Cardinal Health sales representative for pricing information.
Why should my facility use SyntracTM Integration Tools?
- SyntracTM Integration Tools can help:
- Increase your efficiency while reducing errors.
- Ensure necessary regulatory requirements are met.
- Build your practice.
- Provide actionable data for better decision making.
- Increase collaborative decision-making throughout your facility.
- In addition, we offer onsite and ongoing training opportunities to help ensure your facility is using the application to its fullest capability.
- The comprehensive 4 hour training addresses most of the major areas of the application, plus additional functionality to help you get the most out of the application.
- Continuing education courses are available for SyntracTM Integration Tools customers on the Cardinal Health CE Solutions site.