GPO Contracts & Services
Our VitalSourceTM GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) team works to develop personalized relationships with our pharmaceutical and biotech customers that help drive their business objectives. Frequent and responsive communications between our VitalSourceTM GPO team and Pharmaceutical and Biotech partners are geared toward maximizing contract execution, administration and member practice performance.
Through this philosophy and proven results, Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions VitalSourceTM GPO has built a portfolio of contracts and accompanying professional services to service both member practices and our Pharmaceutical and Biotech partners.
Although initially focused on oncology, VitalSourceTM GPO has evolved to rapidly expand into additional therapeutic areas. We recently launched in urology and are currently the largest GPO serving urology physician office practices.
VitalSourceTM GPO benefits to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Partners and Member Practices:
- Comprehensive product contract offering
- Highly competitive contract pricing
- Innovative tools for managing member practices contract performance
- Access to medically and pharmacy trained leadership with deep expertise in practice management
- Sales team partnership opportunities for member practice outreach
- Frequent business reviews to optimize contract pull through and management
- Direct to member practice communications, educational programs and publications
- Advertising capabilities on VitalSourceTM GPO website and member practice facing communications
VitalSourceTM GPO offers tools and services designed to help member practices manage their finances, time and improve their knowledge. This array of solutions further enhances the VitalSourceTM GPO and Pharmaceutical and Biotech relationship by providing deeper insight and knowledge into the practice management of VitalSourceTM GPO Member practices.
- Patient assistance program support service including web-based tools that make it quicker and easier for member practices to manage available programs.
- Drug information services to help save time and provide access to the latest medical information.
- Drug shortage resource center puts the information member practices need right at their fingertips.
- Practice management experts work with member practices to help optimize operations and processes
- Live webcasts featuring topics selected specifically by member practices
- Member practice meetings with exhibitor opportunities, in which member practices meet and share their knowledge with one another.
- Publications covering such topics as market insights, contract updates, drug shortage and approvals, and much more.
- Technology solutions such as eobONE® Reimbursement Solution.