Healthcare providers continue to face increasingly complex compliance and regulatory requirements from various agencies that can impact the nuclear medicine department. These agencies include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA),
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS),
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA),
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC),
- Department of Transportation (DOT), and
- Various accreditation agencies.
Acting in accordance with these regulations requires effective collaboration among various medical professionals to ensure compliance. Cardinal Health, a leader in nuclear pharmacy services, has the experience and expertise to assist you.
Review our nuclear medicine compliance resource center for information and tools to help you feel confident that you are effectively collaborating in your facility to ensure compliance.