Find a Sales Representative
Contact us to find a local sales representative in your area.
Product standardization and conversion opportunity is an important part of every Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process. To supplement your overall business strategy, our Cardinal Health Sales Representatives set up quarterly business reviews for customers.
QBRs are designed to help customers:
- Build proper product portfolios to maximize patient care and financial responsibility.
- Combine cost containment initiatives that drive practice improvement habits.
- Encourage actions that impact fiscal responsibility by accessing and utilizing GPO and local agreements.
- Provide a communications portal for future products, services and solutions.
- Create partnership with a sense of mission.
- Explore ways to improve your experience.
A typical agenda includes the following topics:
- Purchasing facts
- Sales trends
- Item-to-dollar spend
- Top 25 products
- Top 10 sales by manufacturer
- Cardinal Health Brand purchases
- Agreement review
- Service levels