7000 Cardinal Place
Dublin, OH 43017
George Barrett, Chairman and CEO, Cardinal Health
At Cardinal Health, we work across the broad healthcare spectrum to help make healthcare more cost-effective. To do that requires inclusion. We must strive to reflect the diversity of the industry, our customers and the communities we serve. And we must create an environment where all employees can work together with confidence and trust; an environment where no matter what their background, employees will be supported to do their best work. This is a business imperative that will enable us to continue to attract and retain the most talented people and to deliver even more meaningful solutions to our customers as we work together to improve the cost-effectiveness of the healthcare system.
An Open letter to our customers
Aida Sabo, VP Diversity/Inclusion, Cardinal Health
Making healthcare more efficient is more than a vision for Cardinal Health; it is ingrained in our culture.View more
To be the healthcare industry leader in providing a diverse, inclusive work environment that reflects the marketplace and communities where we do business while maximizing our competitive advantage through innovation, profit and adaptability.
Our mission is to:
- Identify, attract, and retain the best talent from each group.
- Create a workplace where all talent can perform at its best.
- Assess/understand the diversity of your marketplace
- Ensure we are responding and aligning to our customers
- Ensure our customers see themselves in our vision, actions and workplace.
- Use external contributions to eliminate disadvantage and increase the diversity of the talent pool.