For more information please call customer service at 800.964.5227 or email email@example.com.
Chemotherapy drug test results
Features and benefits:
- Unique synthetic polyisoprene formulation
- Chemical structure identical to natural rubber latex, without the proteins
- Offers healthcare works an alternative solution that performs like latex in terms of comfort, fit and feel
- Powder-free – helps to reduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associate with granulomas
- Best-selling surgical glove - Protexis™ PI Surgical Gloves account for two out of every five polyisoprene surgical gloves sold in the United States1
- Tested for chemotherapy agent permeation in accordance with ASTM D 6978-05, "Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs"
- Produced on Cardinal Health surgical glove molds
- Exclusive glove mold with independent thumb design that allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down
*New box quantity and catalog numbers:
50 pairs/box, 4 boxes/case
1 GHX Data 4Q 2011 - All Channels