400cc & 100cc reservoirs
Jackson-Pratt® 100cc and 400cc Silicone Bulb Reservoirs and Reservoir Kits
For procedural flexibility, Jackson-Pratt® 100cc and 400cc Reservoirs are available separately for use with all Jackson-Pratt® Wound Drains or in convenient kits packaged with Jackson-Pratt® Flat or Round Wound Drains.
Jackson-Pratt® Reservoirs feature:
- Silicone walls to provide easy activation of suction
- Internal anti-reflux valve to help prevent backflow of fluid to the patient
- Clear reservoir and graduations that make it easy to identify and measure exudates
- Latex-free construction
- 100cc bulb that features a Luer lock emptying port which connects directly to either a Luer lock syringe for collection of a culture sample or to an exudate disposal bag (cat. no. SU130-5005) to provide a closed system for safe disposal of exudates
- 400cc bulb that features dual-inlet ports to allow connection of two drains without a y-connector
- 400cc bulb with a threaded outlet port that connects directly to an exudate disposal bag (cat. no. SU130-6005) for safe disposal of exudates
Jackson-Pratt® Accessories include a bifurcated drain extension that accommodates dual drainage, a drain to non-Jackson-Pratt® Reservoir Connector, a wall suction connector with tubing to connect to a 100cc reservoir and two different exudates disposal bags that connect to the different sized reservoirs.
Stainless Steel Trocars for use with silicone drains
Our stainless steel trocars come in a variety of sizes – 7 Fr, 10 Fr, 15 Fr and 19 Fr.
|100cc bulb kits||Accessories||Trocars|