Is ValueLink® Par Optimization right for you?
Our goal is to deliver
of product availability at the point-of-use
of stockouts reduced
in line activity resulting in lower internal distribution and purchasing costs
in nurse satisfaction related to product availability
Do you have the right amount of supply inventory to sustain demand without incurring excess holding costs? ValueLink® Par Optimization aligns your on-hand inventory and service schedule with your true demand at the point of use.
Through the analysis of your historic product usage, along with Lean Six Sigma methodologies, our process ensures that you have the right amount of inventory to meet every location’s need.
Analysis of your historic data provides the information to proactively manage stockouts, obsolete inventory, weekly delivery cycles and line activity at the point of use. Because each department has different inventory demands, we will customize your par levels so that the greatest impact on efficiency is achieved.
- Services for bulk or low unit of measure (LUM) distribution platforms
- Standardized process for repeatable results
- Analysis includes both manufacturer direct and distributed products
- Utilizes Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Benchmarks for key performance indicators
- Full data support enables fast project turnaround
- Implementation support available
- Reduction in staff labor time associated with over-servicing inventory
- Decreased line orders
- Improved product availability
- Maximize inventory space utilization
- Removal of non-moving and expired products
- Reduced stockouts
- Possible removal of delivery days
- Increased clinician satisfaction
- Improved clinician focus on patient care