Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution
Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution has solutions to grow businesses while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality. We are the leading distributor of life-saving fractionated blood derivatives and specialty pharmaceuticals to hospitals, community-based physicians, clinics, and home-care providers.
Industry leading solutions:
- We purchase directly from the manufacturers, maintain strict lot-control procedures and ship all products direct to our end-user customers.
- We understand the complexities of the specialty pharmaceutical market and excel in meeting the specific needs of our customers.
- Dedicated Quality and Regulatory staff on-site.
- Dedicated account experts in their customers’ business, ensuring the best possible service.
Specialty Product Consignment Program
We will partner with our clients to develop customized programs to help manage their inventory levels and payment terms.
- Healthcare facilities never worry about expired medications
- Product is only invoiced when inventory is reconciled
- No inventory carrying costs
- Product is sourced directly from the pharmaceutical company
- Next business day replenishment
- On-time deliveries, order accuracy and fill rate.
Exceptional Supply Chain Integrity
- TSA-certified cargo screening facility
- Emergency support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 99.8 percent order accuracy
- 99.8 percent fill rate
- Exceptional customer service
- Ambient, controlled, refrigerated, and frozen storage capabilities
Cold chain capabilities
Cold chain product handling is an important element of our Quality system that ensures product remains safe and effective as it passes through our segment of the supply chain to our customers’ location.
- The warehouse and all cold chain storage areas are equipped with an operating system which permits onsite or remote monitoring and adjustment of all HVAC systems.
- Following established product storage, handling and distribution procedures, all storage areas for temperature sensitive product have been temperature mapped to conform with product storage label requirements.
- The entire warehouse facility, including cold chain storage areas is supported by a dedicated backup diesel-powered generator.
Cold Chain Packaging
Our packaging is tested by an independent lab using environmental standards that simulate the summer and winter environmental temperature conditions that our product shipper is exposed to. Qualification testing results in maintaining 2-8C (36-46F) through the cycle of transportation.
- Customized packing lists
- Cold chain shipping containers are qualified.
- Specialized pack-outs – coolers and gel packs
- We are a TSA Certified Cargo Screening facility