Purchasing a pharmacy
Pharmacy Transition team
Complete this form to be contacted by our Pharmacy Transition team to discuss options for purchasing pharmacy or expanding your current operation.
Deciding to purchase a pharmacy is a major decision with many factors to consider such as cost, location and finance options. Cardinal Health will help you make the right choices. We can also assist in structuring financing and in some cases can even provide financing for purchasing your pharmacy.
Here are just a handful of the questions Cardinal Health can help you answer:
- What steps must I take to purchase a pharmacy?
- Is this the right decision for me?
- How much money do I need?
- How should I structure my loan?
- If the seller owns a corporation, do I buy the stock?
- What are the advantages of an asset purchase?
- How should I structure my company - LLC, corporation or sole proprietor?
- How do I analyze a pharmacy? I know what the asking price is, but what is the market value?
- Can a junior partnership allow me to own within a few years?