By better managing the logistical flow of products to the lab, throughout the lab and to the point of use, customers who have implemented our distribution and inventory management solutions have reduced supply chain costs 15–25 percent.
The ParConnect® System
The ParConnect® System helps Cardinal Health customers improve their supply ordering and replenishment processes.
Today, most hospital or independent labs are challenged with a shortage of space, labor and budget dollars. Our proprietary inventory management solution, The ParConnect® System helps Cardinal Health customers improve their supplies ordering and replenishment processes. We know every customer has unique challenges and needs, so we work with you to custom-design a program perfectly suited for your organization.
- Client order management
- Standardization and enhanced control
- Management of process and data
ParConnect® sell sheet
188 kb – PDF
Specimen Management and kitting services can help a laboratory reduce costs associated with managing specimen collection supplies, distribution and help increase efficiency and accuracy in specimen collection and testing processes.
In partnership with Path-Tec™, we offer a complete suite of services to help you manage specimen collection supplies, maintain specimen integrity and specimen track specimens.
- Design your kit – specialists help you design your specimen kit to improve efficiency.
- Build your kit – every kit is built with quality and component traceability.
- Order your kit – through multiple methods by your laboratory personnel or allow your clients to order directly.
- Ship your kit – either to your laboratory for re-distribution or directly to your PSC and point- of- use sites.
- Track your specimens – with full visibility of specimen transport through on-line tools.
- Recycle your kit – reduce waste and cost by receiving credits for your recycled kit components.
Specimen Management brochure
243 Kb – PDF
OptiFreight�� Logistics is a full-service freight management service. We partner with our customers to reduce inbound, direct from manufacturer freight expenses, as well as outbound freight expenses associated with outreach programs and specimen test shipping.
ValueLink�� Supply Management Services
ValueLink�� can streamline inventory management by delivering low-unit-of-measure orders to laboratory departments or other points of use, thereby reducing excessive touch points in the supply chain.