CT drainage system
The 19 Fr size of the Jackson-Pratt® brand Hemaduct® Cardiothoracic (CT) Drains and convenience of the multiport connector are ideal in situations where a smaller size and more mobile system are desired.
Use the Hemaduct® Cardiothoracic Drain and Multiport Connector for procedures such as on-pump or off-pump coronary artery bypass graft, valve replacement or repair, thoracotomy and lobectomy.
The Hemaduct® Cardiothoracic Drains feature:
- 19 Fr along the entire length of drain and tube
- Effective distribution of suction and fluid flow over entire drain
- Innovative design, providing pathways around obstructions
- Silicone material for strength and softness
- Suture tie-down rings
The multiport connector offers:
- Connection for up to three wound drains (with caps covering unused ports)
- Connection of the Hemaduct® Cardiothoracic Drain(s) to standard chest drain unit reservoirs using the multiport connector
- Clasp for securing/hanging drain
|Round Hemaduct® Drain||Hemaduct® Drain & 400cc reservoir||Cardiothoracic connector|