The cardinalhealth.com ordering program streamlines the ordering process and helps control a pharmacy's inventory capital investment. The migration of the current CardinalCHOICE® functionality from a Microsoft® Windows® based environment to the Internet now provides the pharmacy with unparalleled real-time procurement.
Cardinalhealth.com ordering features:
- Immediate Internet access through the cardinalhealth.com website
- Enhancement of the pharmacy's operational efficiencies
- Real-time stock status
- Up-to-the-minute pricing
- Real-time allocation of product from the distribution centers
- Instant order confirmation
- Electronic credits and returns
- Capacity of the pharmacy to stay within contract portfolios during each pre- and post-order stage of purchasing
- Contract/program ranking drives purchasing activity
- Recommendations for the highest ranked (lowest cost/unit) contract item
- Promotion of orders of preferred products
Cardinalhealth.com ordering benefits pharmacies by:
- Increasing profitability and gross margin
- Streamlining ordering and operational management time
- Enabling pharmacists to spend more time with patients
- Creating better, faster and more useful operational information
- Enhancing and simplifying critical daily and strategic operational decisions
- Providing the technology necessary to stay competitive
- Maximizing contract and program compliance
- Optimizing third-party reimbursements
Leader® Online is a comprehensive, turnkey business-to-consumer website program that makes it easy for Leader® members to take their retail pharmacies to their customers via the world wide web. The internet has become one of the most popular and convenient ways for pharmacies to do business. Having a customized Leader® Online website arms the pharmacy with the e-commerce and communication capabilities needed to compete with large retail chains.
Leader Online includes:
- Design, development, and maintenance of a custom-built, corporate website with e-commerce capabilities plus websites for each of your chain's stores
- Comprehensive marketing kit to help promote your sites to current and prospective customers
- Unique URL addresses with a choice of template designs and functionality
Leader® Online benefits pharmacies by:
- Giving patients access to on-line health, wellness and medication information
- Accepting prescription refills online anytime, day or night
- Promoting monthly specials and unique services online
- Offering hundreds of health care products, including home health care items, on-line
- Retaining customer loyalty and increasing business by making it even more convenient for customers to shop the store
- Allowing the pharmacy to provide links to other complementary websites of interest to customers
- Creating additional opportunities to interact with customers via email
- Enabling the pharmacy to easily manage, update, and refresh its website
- Providing support via the www.myleader.com locator website
Mobile Solutions empowers you to leverage the receiving and ordering functionality of cardinal.com without being constrained to a desktop. Mobile Solutions is a handheld scanning device based on Pocket PC? technology. It gives you the freedom to move untethered about the pharmacy and work directly with your inventory. Mobile Solutions makes the pharmacy more efficient in its daily processes.
With Mobile Solutions, ordering product can now be done with greater efficiency and flexibility. Product bar codes can be scanned from the shelf label or from the product itself. History and product details can also be accessed and reviewed right from the Mobile Solutions device.
As product is received, you can record product by piece, case and tote with the quick scan of the license plate. Since the device is completely self-contained and not constrained by a computer cable, product can be checked-in anywhere in the pharmacy or warehouse. Data can then be transferred to and evaluated on cardinalhealth.com.
With Mobile Solutions, the partnership between your pharmacy and cardinalhealth.com will enable you to focus more on patient care. The result is a more efficient pharmacy and better results to your bottom line.