Healthcare Analytics and Marketing Communications
Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions provides strategic consulting, healthcare analytics and promotional services to the specialty pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Our innovative technology and healthcare analytics are designed to maximize your commercialization plans.
We support our customers by providing the following services:
- Healthcare analytics
- Promotional campaigns and programs
- Meeting planning logistics
We provide consulting services to maximize the commercialization of a product. For instance our access to practicing physicians and established relationships with key opinion leaders allow our customers the opportunity to gain insights into clinician’s attitudes and treatment approaches.
- Marketplace knowledge and insights
- Communication and publication planning
- Message creation and validation research
- Managed care insights and reimbursement trends
- Healthcare economics and outcomes research
- Pre-launch, launch and post-launch planning
We provide insights and analytics to pharmaceutical and biotech companies to assist in strategic and tactical planning designed to accelerate the uptake of products and technology. We accomplish this by leveraging significant secondary data resources and primary market research with experienced consultants to generate actionable information and lower business risk for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
- 2600 + community oncologists
- Geographical representation
- National projection
Primary market research:
- Database of 32,000 healthcare professionals
- Casro-certified market researchers
- Physician, pharma, payor, patient, policymaker projects conducted
Market reports (syndicated and ad hoc):
- Medical Oncology:
Tracks product market share, new product awareness and perception, and barriers to product utilization in solid tumors, including breast, colon, lung, ovarian, pancreatic and renal.
- KOL Influence Study:
Identifies the most influential Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in various tumor types and measures and tracks the influence KOLs have on treatment decisions.
Tracks product market share, new product awareness and perception, and barriers to product utilization in hematologic malignancies. Each report includes a pipeline product review.
- Evolution of Cancer Care:
Tracks internal practice adjustments, treatment trends, practice economics and reimbursement and insurance coverage dilemmas while monitoring the continued evolution of cancer care in the United States.
Our unique access to a large database of community oncologists, rheumatologist, urologists and practice managers will enhance the success of promotional programs including, but not limited to the following:
- Web and live meeting events
- Speaker program management
- National dinner programs
- Email campaigns
Meeting Planning Services
Our team of certified meeting planning professionals are experienced in executing all types of physician and office practice staff programs.
- National, regional and local advisory boards in the U.S. and abroad
- Investigator meetings
- Full service meeting planning including air, lodging, hotel service contracts, honoraria processing, ground transportation
- Web and live meeting capabilities
- Extensive experience with Audience Response System (ARS) technology
- Promotional and non-promotional programs
- Experienced in PhRMA, OIG and AMA guidelines