How to order
Contact us online or at 866.476.1340.
- Please have your account number ready for your representative.
- If you use a P.O. number, please have it ready.
- Please mention any special delivery needs at this time.
- Provide the quantity of the item needed, followed by the specific product name or item number.
- When you've completed your order, your representative will accept it and send it to the warehouse for packing.
- Pharmaceutical orders placed by 6 p.m. CT will arrive the following day. Most drug orders are shipped via UPS. Unless other arrangements have been made with the customer's consent, all non-refrigerated IVIG and albumin will ship via ground delivery, averaging two- to three-days arrival time nationwide; all refrigerated and frozen products will be shipped via Next-Day air. Priority service is available on an as-requested basis.
For standard ground shipments, delivery is based on distance to the destination. In most instances, standard orders are delivered by 3 p.m. Upgrades to an earlier morning delivery time, by 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m., are available for an additional charge. Cardinal Health incurs all shipping fees for standard shipping.
Refrigerated and/or frozen orders shipped standard next-day delivery incur no shipping charges. Cardinal Health provides advance notification to all customers of any potential changes or interruptions in service, such as holidays and inventories. Cardinal Health ships all orders prepaid-FOB destination.
- On the Cardinal Health order form, fill in the blanks provided for name, account number and P.O. number.
If you need an order form, please contact your account representative at 866.476.1340.
- Clearly mark the quantity needed for each product on the order form.
- Pay close attention to how the products are packaged: some are sold in "eaches", while others are sold only in "boxes". Packaging information can be found in the item description column.
- At the end of the order form, you can add any special comments or delivery needs (e.g., need by 10:30 a.m., future date for delivery, etc.).
- Ask your sales representative to register you for access to this convenient site.
- Log in using your assigned user ID.
- Select an account.
- Add products.
- Submit your order.