Why Cardinal Health?
Review these job aids
Exit Interview Pilot:
Complete the Exit Interview survey.
Cardinal Health Talent Management
7000 Cardinal Place
Dublin, OH 43017
Our values and Leadership Essentials
Our values are the foundation of who we are and what we believe. The Leadership Essentials build on our values and set specific behavioral expectations and competencies. They work together to describe our culture and set expectations.
We are tenacious in fulfilling our commitments to customers.
We are accountable for high performance and to each other.
We are inventive and adaptable.
We bring a sense of optimism, enthusiasm and competitive spirit to our work.
We are genuine, open, direct and respectful.
We can be trusted to do the right thing.
We are inclusive and work together with confidence and trust.
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Has enterprise wide perspective
- Attracts, develops, and retains talent
- Is aspirational and confident
- Is an influential leader
- Has personal courage and is resilient
- Willing to roll up their sleeves
- Customer-centric focus with deep expertise
- Builds strong relationships, fosters teamwork, and develops others
- Is a genuine leader who is focused on getting the right things done
See what successful leaders at Cardinal Health are saying about our work and our people:
We think of ourselves as the business behind healthcare because we focus on making it more cost-effective. We work with pharmacies, hospitals, doctor's offices, surgery c enters and clinical labs – basically anywhere healthcare services are offered. We're an essential link that allows healthcare providers to reduce costs, improve operations and increase quality, so that they can offer better care to their patients.
- 32,000 employees worldwide
- $20 million average annual cash and product donations given to community
- 60,000 customer location we deliver to daily
- 25% of all medications prescribed in the U.S. each day we deliver
- 50% of U.S. surgeries use our products and services